Chad T. Courtney
Areas of Practice
Chad T. Courtney practices in areas of workers compensation, domestic relations and general civil litigation.
- University of Missouri, B.A., Political Science and Sociology, 1996
Mr. Courtney is a 1999 graduate of the University of Missouri College of Law. Mr. Courtney received Bachelor Degrees in Political Science and Sociology in 1996 from the University of Missouri.
- Missouri Bar Association
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Committee Member of the Family Law Planning Committee
- Secretary of the Missouri Bar Family Law Section – 2015-2016
- Chair of the Missouri Bar Family Law Section 2017-present
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Missouri Association of Civil Mediators
Mr. Courtney is a member of the Missouri Bar Association, Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association, Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society, FarmHouse Fraternity, and is admitted to practice in the state of Missouri and Federal bar of Missouri.
- Mizzou Alumni Association
- Sunrise Rotary Club
- Rotary International